TEK installs helical pile foundations and piers to support gas pipe, launcher/receivers, regen boilers, horizontal contactors, contactor towers, meter stations, pre-engineered buildings and sound enclosures. TEK also installs helical piles to stabilize existing equipment installations.
Visit TEK's Helical Pile Website
For more information about our specialty and in helical piles, head over to our dedicated Tek Piles website.
Foundations & Pipe Supports for the Oil & Gas Industry
- TEK Construction Services specializes in the design and installation of helical pilefoundation systems for the natural gas and oil industry.
- The use of helical piles as load transfer devices in the civil and structural engineering industry is well proven and widely accepted.
- Application for this technology includes (but is not limited to) metering skids, regen boiler skids, filter separators, contactor towers, GPU units, inline heaters, pump jacks, pipe supports, building/structure columns, control buildings, etc.
- Helical Pile products utilize deep foundation, piling technology that has been developed and used in various forms over the last 150 years. Stamped Design drawings available for equipment foundations.
- TEK is a member of ISNet World.
- Proudly made in the United States of America!